Monday, July 23, 2007

My first blog!

I am a procrastinator. I like to do things "tomorrow" rather than doing them today! Tomorrow always excites me, the very fact that "tomorrow" exists makes me live in peace, one fine day, I thought of starting my blog, I procrastinated and done that religiously, as if procrastination were my food and the days passed by, but there was no blog of mine.
Today is a different day, not that something great has happened today, but I just thought let the blogger.com have the bliss of having my blog on their server and hence AKP has created his blog. OK, enough of touting!
I am pretty late but I had this little proverb "Better late than never" for my rescue, it has rescued me many a time and this occassion is no exception.
Now, why did I start this blog?
  • I am a dreamer, most of the time I get weird ideas which I seldom document, I am planning to blog them all(only if I do not tend to procastinate)
  • I travel often, I want to blog my experiences so that I can see how I percieved the place.
  • World and Indian politics, my opinions.
  • My ideas to see my country as a superpower.
  • Any issues, concerns which I come across.
  • Miscellenous.

I end my first blog here.

No comments: