Monday, August 18, 2008

A qucik rant.

Please note that this is a completely personal rant and the reader is risking his time by contemplating to read through. Any such attempts are assumed to have agreed to my terms and conditions of not cursing me after reading through.

I am not finding time to write, I know I have complained about this earlier, but I guess it is a cycle. But, I do not want this blog to be inactive for too long, lest I will have to budge into the requests asking me to sell my blog for $2.

So, just a few updates from my side.

Apart from the boring routine of brushing the same old teeth and bathing the same old body I have tried to see a few movies, apart from getting poorer by a few hundred bucks nothing substantial happened as the movies were far more routine than the above mentioned activities.

Yours truly have failed again, though not miserably, in his recent attempt to cover up for his ever falling hair which is affecting his otherwise charming personality. The finer details like what that attempt was and how miserably he failed are kept as a secret fearing the loss of market segment to his arch rivals.

Well, if you are to know me better, you will safely assume that failures hardly bother me. I guess that is the main reason I fail, there is no fear of failure for me.

I just wanted to quote a few lines from the Godfather here.


"in this world there comes a time when the most humble of men, if he keeps his
eyes open, can take his revenge on the most powerful."

That should end this post. I know this is too abrupt, but I seriously do not know how to end things, which is why I am still writing.

No comments: