Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Birthday.....

As a child, I was always amused by anniversaries. It used to excite me to see the passion with which people celebrate anniversaries, but for some strange reason my inclination for these celebrations turned volatile and almost evaporated, but like everything in nature even this had a cycle, I donno if I have turned childish or its just that I have understood the passion behind these anniversaries, but I am really glad, yes I mean really, to share with you all that *irrationally rational* is a one year old today.

I wish I mature myself as a good writer and hone my skills and this blog reaches the place which I think it should, wish my blog a very happy birthday!!

1 comment:

kat said...

Happy Bloggerversary! Looks like our blogs share the same start date :). Have a good one and here's to many more years.