Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When truth becomes a dream....

I know, I cannot forget
But still I loved; now I regret
When the wounds refuse to heal
And my heart refuses to feel
Death says sorry to ignore me
And time refuses to help me
People laugh at me as if I were a clown
Ah! What do they know? I am about to break-down.


I go to bed, I want to sleep, I can’t
Coz it’s just you in my dreams, you hunt and haunt
What is a dream of seconds?
Before a life of decades
But when a dream comes true, you ask how?
When truth becomes a dream, then its love
When truth becomes a dream, then its love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

areey bandhu! aap to pure Devdaas ho gaye hai ;)

unicorn said...

No, actually, the disclaimer is missing, i actually wanted to disclaim that "I" in the poem has got nothing to do with me, just like the Javed Akther has got nothing to do with all those romantic songs he has written, and if he does....gosh!

Unknown said...

nice poem dude.. a very nice try... jst touched my heart.... seems dat u have gone thru worst situation...

Anonymous said...

Pappu,

Get in touch with Rajeev and Krishnan ASAP.