Monday, February 18, 2008

Weird........

There was a loud scream, a scream from a female, as I opened the door. With in no time, there were more furious screams, I was shocked and was unable to comprehend why there was a sudden uproar in an otherwise calm floor. It hardly took any time for me to realize that the screams were more of a reaction to my entrance to the room; me, a man of good response to stimuli, started running. It would have been a real bad idea to get into a fight with a group of furious women; I would rather shoot myself than doing that.

It has been a long time since I ran, it was a strange feeling when you have an oscillating kind of feeling in your intestines, though I did not enjoy it, I kept running. I took a u-turn when I realized I have reached a dead end and the whole female group took a u-turn and it all looked as if I were a comet with the tail being a group of females. I always hoped that I were the man in that axe ad, where a plethora of women chasing me; but I never realized my dream would come true in this furious way, as I retraced the path, I just happened to realize that I fancied my way into a women's restroom.

I looked back and started running faster as I saw a generous female who did not mind sacrficing her heels to attack a moron that I was. The likes of Ishant Sharma hve been put to shame when lady threw her sandal at speeds clocking 160 kmph(how did I measure the speed??), Keanu Reaves gotten into me and I bent back at 90 degrees, at the edge of the floor, to sniff the aroma of the lady's heel, as I did it, my feet went off in air and I started feeling weightless-ness and as I looked down after a few feel good somersaults, there was good four floors of air beneath me. I started falling.

Thud, I landed. It was dark, I checked myself, I was OK. My eyes got accustomed to the darkness, no it was not a hospital, it was rather very familiar. It’s my room and I just fell off my cot. I returned to bed cursing myself for thinking about how a ladies' restroom looks, and with this experience I slipped into my blanket thinking about Katrina Kaif.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why dont you write to magazines.. it'll really click.. belive me..
Its really hilarious.. you can add small cartoons too..