Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Pain I gained......

I reached out for a hand, there is nothing to hold
And it’s another moment of pain spent untold.

My heart, it shouts out in agony
Why it has to realize pain in this way?

Do we really deserve it? You say
Is this really the price I have to pay?

You say “I am stronger than you and it’s easy for me”
it's easy to say that girl, but its hell to be me.

Because, it’s you that I am defenseless against
And you hold the weapons that pierce through me.

You say I am rude, but if you see, it’s just not me,
Because, the whole episode is about you and me.

If punishment is the only way out you see,
I will take it all, Coz I can’t be what I have to be.

I will take it as an expression of love from you
Because, I hear what ever I shouted at you.

Let’s take back our words, and go back to blissful ignorance
And spare me this hell, and kill this deafening silence.

You are hurting me, I know, and it’s on my name.
But, as I said, I would love to take all the blame.

Now, when I look back and see what did I gain?
Its nothing but these odes of pain, sheer pain.

No comments: