Thursday, April 17, 2008

A summer morning...

The sun was on summer spree
When I went out to roam free
The day was hot as told on TV
Exhausted I went for shade of a tree.

The tree was big and the shade was good,
I looked here and there, I needed some food.
I found something to munch, and as I did
Screech was the sound; I turned and I saw a hood.

The hood belonged to a jeep
I guess it’s used to carry sheep.
Four men came out and gave me a peep
They tied me up and put me in the jeep.

After a bumpy ride the jeep came to a stop
I was near a tall building and I jumped out with a hop
I was not happy, I mowed and wanted to mop
I was pulled into a lift and taken to the top.

The house was new and I could smell some ghee,
I was pulled into it and then set free.
They fed me water and treated me like a queen bee.
Ah! Only then did I realize that they wanted me to pee!

I can never understand these beings, humans
They claim that they have lot of acumen
But ask a captive Cow it to pass urine
in a new house and call it a house warming ceremony.

1 comment:

C said...

hey this is a nice kiddy poem...