Friday, May 2, 2008

Organic Evolution.

Situation: A middle aged husband reacting to his wife's untimely death.

Long Long Ago: Oh my god...how could you do this to me. Darling, how could you maroon me like this and go? What about all the promises made that you will be with me no matter what! I feel soul less without you. You cannot leave me alone in this journey called life. sob...sob...sob.weep and deep sigh....I cannot handle this. I am incomplete without you.....

Long ago: Darling.... what have you done? ......sigh.....sob......sob.....weep.....who will cook for me now? Who will take care of our children? Who will clean the house? Oh my god... why did you do this to me?

Ago: sob......sigh...... Pick up the reciever, dial a no, Darling.....she is no more.....I think I have feelings for her. Poor thing. I need you in this moment of despair, lets meet up at our regular place........sigh.........hang up.

Now: uhhhhhhhh......sigh.....picks up a cellular phone...... dials a number....... darling, the female dog is dead,....lets party today evening. Yippieeeeeeeee........muaaaah....muaaaah. call ended....

No comments: